All submissions should be made through the AIB 2016 Online Submission System. All submissions must be made on or before October 19, 2015.
- Competitive papers must be fewer than 7,500 words inclusive of all materials, including appendices and references. Interactive papers should not be more than 5,000 words. Papers exceeding these limits will be returned to the authors.
- Each submission must state, on its front page at the top right, the Track and Session Format (competitive or interactive).
- Each manuscript should also be accompanied by an abstract, not to exceed 150-200 words.
- All manuscripts must be in English.
- The document must be stripped of all identifying information: None of the pages (not even the first page) should list any author information and the File Properties for the documents should be cleaned to remove identifying information.
- Submissions must follow the JIBS Style Guide.
- The manuscript should preferably be saved in Adobe Acrobat (PDF) format to ensure that reviewers see it in the intended way. A free PDF conversion tool for most file formats is available at Neevia. However, Microsoft Word files will also be accepted.
- If submitting a Microsoft Word file, the document must be checked for viruses using an updated anti-virus software utility before submission. Free online virus scanners are available at: TrendMicro and BitDefender.